Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tribeca Film Festival comes to you!

Going to the Tribeca Film Festival has always been on my list of things to do in the city so after living here for four years, I was determined to go this year! I went to Tribecafilm.com and started looking up movies. One that caught my eye was this one: New York Says Thank You.

New York Says Thank You Trailer

What was even better was when I realized - they have an online screening room now for some movies! (Super awesome for a date night at home if you have kids OR for you readers not in New York so you can say you watched something showing at the Tribeca Film Festival!) You can take a look at which ones are offered online and sign up here for the specific date. When you sign up, you'll have a 24-hour time frame for when you can watch the movie. (Even more awesome for those of us who don't know when our dates or we will get off work! I have a feeling we might be starting this at midnight.. :) We're planning on inviting a few friends over (if we can start before midnight) for the viewing this weekend! I'll let you know how the movie is! 


What movies are you going to see at the TFF? Which did you like this year or in years past!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...