Thursday, January 3, 2013

And we had a baby...

On Thanksgiving morning!
We've been just loving our sweet little girl and enjoying our precious time with her!
So I've been a little behind (had I even mentioned we had a baby?!) on blogging...
Too much fun just soaking in her sweetness :)
I've quickly realized they grow so fast I want to take advantage of every moment I can with her right now.
The past six weeks have been filled with so much joy, love and happiness.
Beyond grateful for our dear Cheri Ann!

Anyways, I'll play catch up some other time. 
For now, I wanted to post some images from a very special night.

This evening, my entire family met Cheri.
Tears were shed, but it wasn't the beautiful babe.
It was everything I dreamed it would be and more. 
Can't wait to share her love with so many others soon.


She sure loves Grandpa already! And she definitely has him wrapped around her finger!
So much love for this little one!
So tender watching my Dad with her!
She doesn't look old enough to be a "Grandma" :)
Thank you Mom and Dad for making this week possible for all of us!
So excited and this is only the start!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time for your whole family. I can feel the joy through the photos! Love B&K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every moment of this new beginning. Lots of love coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful and I love these images of her being adored from every angle. :-) Thanks for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that is so incredible that the entire family is there! Everyone, especially your dad, looks like they are in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheri Ann is seriously adorable! It's so fun seeing pictures of you as a mom! What a blessed family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, congrats!
    lovely images
    would you like to follow?
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...