Monday, November 12, 2012

Post Hurricane Sandy

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind! Literally and figuratively :)
We're feeling so blessed and fortunate.
Still praying for all of our friends as well as those we don't know 
who are displaced and lost so much during the storm!

Unfortunately, because I'm less than 20 days away from my due date - we figured I better skip the Mormon Helping Hands event this past weekend in the Rockaways. I
t's an area that was devastated by the storm. I'm sad I wasn't able to help, 
but inspired by the incredible work so many did and will continue to do there!
If you have a few minutes, please watch this...

(credit: a short film by Joshua Brown)

1 comment:

  1. I just got done watching this. So tender. The boys ended up getting really sick on Friday so Andrew wasn't able to go either. Look like a neat experience for all involved. I'd say you've served more than your fare share. Glad you are back home now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...