Monday, May 2, 2011

An even more royal wedding!

 
After church on Sunday, hubby and I headed up to the Central Park Conservatory Garden. It was such a lovely afternoon! We took a brief stroll through the {FREE!} gardens before heading to the trellis behind the fountain here...
For a wedding!!! Hubby officiated his fourth wedding. It was most lovely and I think he did a wonderful job! I enjoyed hearing his marriage advice :) The newlyweds looked fabulous and it was a most gorgeous backdrop with the garden!
Afterwards, we took a quick stroll past this tulip garden before grabbing a cab to head back downtown. I didn't edit the colors in these! It really was that beautiful!
I was thinking it would be fun to make a Shutterfly/Blurb/MyPublisher book someday for my kiddos about colors using the photos from the garden! The colors were so vibrant!
Hubby and I walking out of the garden. He promised to take me back on a date soon! I can't wait! Thanks for being my prince :)
Good to know: The Conservatory Garden is open from 8am until dusk. You can enter at 106th Street and Fifth Avenue (Upper East Side). If you can, make it up there soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...