Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 29: Chelsea

The other night I was in the mood for Italian - specifically lasagna..
Googled best lasagna in the city and came up with Le Zie Trattoria in Chelsea.
(I love that I can find 'the best' practically anything in the city!)
I would definitely rank it up there with the most amazing lasagnas I've ever had! 
Should have taken a picture, but wasn't quite thinking about that at the time :)

So far, the third trimester has been so good to me! Best yet! 
We'll see how long that lasts! :) 
Getting so excited to meet our little girl!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see my baby this weekend!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is stellar!!! You look so gorgeous!! Love the jewelry and sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're looking amazing. the the stripe bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classy preggo. Loved seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...