Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Early Birthday Mom!!!

I LOVE surprises! 
Almost as much as traveling!

When Brooke and I thought of the idea to take my Mom to Mary Poppins 
(her favorite movie from her childhood!),
we knew we had to make it happen!

We made her a favorite candy birthday necklace and this clock sign showing it was her birthday time!!
(Her birthday is 7-11!)
We took her to reflexology, dinner at Tony's di Napoli and then the show!!

Mary Poppins was even more delightful than I remember. Such a fun night!
Happy early birthday Mom!!!
We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun early birthday celebration!! I loved Mary Poppins and dinner at Tony's was fabulous but spending time with my girls was the best part of all!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...