Thursday, January 26, 2012

Re-discovering a Cold Day Favorite!

Last Saturday was so beautiful! I loved the snow! 
{Especially since we haven't had too much of it this year}

I met up with a friend for bunch last Saturday at the sit-down Bouchon Bakery
on the third floor of the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle.

I forgot how yummy that place is!

The gruyere grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup warmed me right up! 
 My girlfriend ordered the ham and cheese. 
Looked like it was straight from a cafe in Paris!
 Thanks Bouchon Bakery for reminding me why I need to come back again soon!
Such a delightful way to start the weekend with a most incredible view! 
What are you doing this weekend?!

2 comments:

  1. the grilled cheese & tomato soup at Bouchon is one of my favorite meals in the city. You have to finish it off with one of their macaroons too. So delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I haven't tried that before! Even more reason to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...