Monday, June 11, 2012

Recent Favorite Books

My new year's resolution for 2012 is "life-long learning."
I've fulfilled part of that with my FIT sewing class 

I've also be spending much more time reading and have found a new love for books this year! 
(And Amazon Prime! Two-day free delivery has me hooked!
Especially when you're reading the Hunger Games :)

Some of my favorite recent reads related to city life/folks include...

What are your favorite books? 
I'm always looking for some new ones!

PS - the author of 31 Dates in 31 Days is a beautiful and extremely talented friend of mine!
She's doing a book signing tonight at Columbia's Barnes and Noble at 6pm!
Don't miss out on reading her book! It's a fun, quick read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...