Friday, March 9, 2012

Pretty things

Paper Presentation hit the spot yesterday.
I was in need of metallic or pearl paper for a project I'm working on and they had plenty of choices!
I'll admit that as a kid I LOVED Staples and office supplies in general
so this store was kind of like a grown up version of a candy shop for me!
 Who wouldn't love a hand written note on Kate Spade paper?!
 And you can never go wrong with Crane!
 Some many fun and beautiful odds and ends! 
 Yay for Easter season!! Spring is almost here!
 These were so beautiful! I was trying to think of something fun to do with these bottles.. Ideas??
 Thank you cards for every occasion! 
If you're in the neighborhood, I'd definitely stop by! 
Hope you have a great weekend filled with pretty things!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a store i've always wanted to visit after finding their website years ago...so jealous:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...