Monday, May 9, 2011

Wandering in Tribeca...

Oh, hasn't the weather been a dream lately!? I'm hoping it stays like this for a while! While walking around with friends on Saturday, we wandered over to this gorgeous bakery.
Takahachi Bakery
25 Murray Street (by Church Street)
 And this is really why you should come here...
Macaroon's!!! (Could these be the new cupcake?! Or will it be cake pops?! I'm waiting to see..) I need to go back to try the light pink, Sakura, one! I heard it's a cherry blossom flavor! Mmm...

Good to know: I've been told by friends that you need to wait 30 minutes after purchasing them before eating. Sounds like a horrible idea, right!? Well, they're in a fridge here so I guess they're best when you let them warm up to room temperature. Maybe if you're heading to the park and in direct sunlight, you'll only have to wait 15 min!? I still thought it was delectable even without waiting at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...