Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weeks 25, 26, 27: Park City, Central Park, Arizona

Too bad there aren't frequent flier points for baby-in-utero 
because this little girl would be well on her way to a free ticket!
 Thoroughly enjoyed every minute in PC! 
Can't wait to take Baby "C" there this winter! 
While most people think of ski towns as winter-only destinations, 
Park City really is an amazing place year-round!
From zip lining to fishing to paddle boats to mini golf (and I could go on and on!),
there's something for everyone! 
I'll blog more about our adventure there with my family later.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a relaxing, yet fun packed couple of days!
 Hubby and I took a lovely walk around the North Meadow in Central Park a few weekends ago. 
It's amazing how there's still so much park to explore even after being here for five years.
Whew! I about melted last week in Arizona, but it was worth it to see dear friends and family! 
I still don't understand (or really appreciate) some of Arizona's 'landscapes,'
but I have so many precious memories from my childhood here in my grandparents' yard
that it makes this 'rock garden' seem beautiful to me :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos of you pregnant!! So cute!! And love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...