Thursday, August 23, 2012

And I'm back...

In the city... At least until next week!
Fajardo, Puerto Rico - July 2012

Bioluminescence Lagoon Tour - one of only a few places in the world where the water 'glows'!
Those are raw images! No photoshop.
(More on our amazing experience in PR later!)

I thought my pre-baby trips were almost done.. 
until last night when I found two flight deals we might not be able to resist! 
If you're looking to take a vacation this fall, airfare deals might work in your favor!

We'll see if I can figure out how to squeeze these trips in 
before I'm 'grounded' (for the most wonderful reason:)

If there's one thing I've learned from my travels this summer, 
it's just ASK!
Whether you want a room upgrade, seat upgrade or flight itinerary change,
simply asking with a smile might be rewarding!

A few summer perks...

-Upgraded twice to 'even more legroom' or 'economy plus' for FREE!
(Couldn't get seat assignments together with an aisle - critical for being pregnant..
So I called customer service and was granted our request both times!)

-Changed my flights for FREE to I could arrive home a few hours earlier 
with a more direct itinerary when United delayed my original flight.
(Reason number one to check for flight status before going to the airport!!
I called on the way there and they rebooked me even before I arrived at the airport.)

-Secured a room with a fridge at the precise location we wanted at a very large resort - 
where we possibly could have had a long and hilly walk.
(I called ahead and we were given our request!)

Hope you're enjoying fun summer travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...