Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Sweets to Start the Month of May!


  Legally Blonde meets the kitchen!!
Wow! This is so fun!!
I knew I was going to love the fairly new 
in SoHo (Mercer Street between Prince and Spring)
as soon as the pink-blinged out Kitchen Aid caught my eye!
The cupcakes were even sweeter than the Kitchen Aid!

Our favorites included:
Cherry Blossom
Mint Chocolate
Vanilla Birthday
Red Velvet
I even took some to go to drop off at a friend's!
Georgetown packages them in the prettiest pink boxes! It's perfect for a little gift!
Oohh.. I haven't seen this before! I might have to bring that home next time!
Such pretty fresh flowers on the tables!!
A perfect place to take a shopping break when in SoHo!  
And a super sweet tip - thanks to my friends, Erin and Melissa!
Follow Georgetown Cupcake on Twitter or Facebook to find out what is their secret FREE flavor of the day!
Yep! Just by mentioning it - you'll get a free cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...