Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas for the Traveler!

There's less than 20 shopping days left!
Are you still looking for the perfect gift for your spouse, mom, dad, kid or friend - who loves to travel!?!
Here's a roundup of my favorite must have travel accessories!
(Click on the photos for links!)
 
  Brookstone's nap Luxe Travel Pillow
$24.99
I don't leave for ANY flight over two hours without this!
Brookstone's nap Luxe Slippers
$19.99
Seriously so soft! After walking a long day wherever you're traveling, its nice to give you feet a treat!
The Container Store's Digital Luggage Scale
$19.99
If you're like me, your checked bag is always right around 50 pounds or a few above.
It would be nice to check at home so you don't have to stress at the ticket counter!

iPad 2 AND iPad Camera Connector Kit
iPad starting at $499 ; $29.99 for connector kit
Great for families of all ages to stay entertained on long flights!
Definitely pick up the camera adapter too so you can download and share your precious memories as you go!

Brookstone's Global Converter
$29.99
SO much easier to use than most and you don't have to worry about losing the little pieces!
It really is worth investing in a nice one!
I found I blew less fuses when blow drying my hair with this one in Europe this summer! :) 

Bose's MIE2i Mobile Headset
$116.95
It's worth every penny to have the Bose quality without the bulk!
This one works with your iPhone as well so you can take a call during a layover while running to your next flight! 
Griffin Smart Share Headphone Splitter
$9.95 on Amazon.com
Share your iPad movie with your traveling buddy!
Individual volume controls make it nice for both people listening!
I keep mine in my laptop bag so I always have it with me on the go!
Sephora's Slim Essential Brush Collection
$39
I'm always looking to save space wherever I can when packing! 
This brush set has got it all covered!
 Bliss Sinkside Six Pack
$25
Make sure you always have spa-worth soaps and lotions for your lovely lady to pamper herself with on vacation!
The face wash is so refreshing after an adventure filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...