Monday, June 13, 2011

Billy's Bakes Banana {cupcakes} Beautifully!!

Billy's Bakery
Tribeca: 75 Franklin Street (Between Broadway and Church Street)

Nolita: 268 Elizabeth Street (Between Prince and Houston Streets)

Chelsea: 184 9th Avenue (Between 21st and 22nd Streets)


Somehow I've never managed to make it to Billy's - until last week - and boy, had I been missing out! I never would have picked it out on my own, but my dear friend, Em, suggested the banana cupcake with cream cheese frosting and it was amazing!!



The banana one is on the left {AMAZING!!}.. The yellow daisy flavor is on the right. That one was good, but the banana overshadowed it :)

And the decor inside is just simply charming!
 Such a cute gift idea for a friend! Who wouldn't want to try several flavors?!
Good to know: Billy's Bakery is on maxdelivery.com!!! You could get them delivered!! Or maybe that's bad to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...